The year is off to a crazy busy start, as is well-evidenced by the lack of weekly blog posts. It's a frustrating thing- it's a commitment I want to keep, but making all the stuff is just more important at the end of the day, ya know?!
On the subject of busy, it's gotten to be too much for this solo bird to handle- and thus, for the first time: we're hiring! We need an intern and some other assistance- check it out!
We're looking for the following positions:
- Summer 2016 Fashion Intern
- Web + Media Consultant
- Shipping + Online Sales Assistant
- Freelance Craft Assistants
Interested in any of these positions? Please check out more details here on our Jobs + Internships Page!
Then, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line and the following included in your email:
Current CV or resume
Links to an online portfolio and/or CV
Links to your social media handles- Instagram, Facebook, etc. We are a highly social and public brand, and therefore, our digital promotion is very important.
- A cover letter or introduction letter that answers ALL of the following questions:
1. Why are you interested in working for a small-handcrafted company? How do you see yourself fitting within this particular system of values and operations?
2. What previous experiences do you have working with online sales + shipping platforms?
3. What are your top three priorities in a job, even a part-time one? These could include company values, flexibility, pay, exposure, experience- what do you hope to glean or see as potential outcomes of this experience?
We need some rad help quick as we prepare for our biggest summer tour and year yet, so spread the word birds! Or, jump in yourself- can't wait to see those resumes start coming on in!